Naveed ul haq
Budgam, June 07 (KNO) : A man died while four others were seriously injured after they were electrocuted at Aaripanthan Magam in Central Kashmir’s Budgam district.
Reports reaching to KNO said that they were repairing an electric line when they received an electric shock and were immediately rushed to a local hospital. “However, one among the injured succumbed on way to the hospital,” official sources told KNO.
Sources identified the deceased as Shakeel Ahmad son of Gulam Mohammad, 25 of Aaripanthan village of Magam who received electric shock at his village while he was repairing a LT line there.
The injured have been identified as Hilal Ahmad Bhat, son of Ghulam Nabi Bhat, Rafiq Ahmad Bhat, son of Abdul Rashid Bhat, Javid Ahmad Bhat son of Mehraj Ahmad Bhat. (KNO)