Times of Kashmir

| 19 May 2019
Breaking News

House Cowshed Gutted In Fire Mishap At Ghat Palhallan. 

Yaseen Shabaz Malik
A residential house, cowshed was fully gutted in a devastating fire mishap at Ghat palhallan village of Baramulla District during last night.
Reports said that the house and cowshed of mohammad shaban Khoru S/O ghulam ahmad Khoru catched fire resulting  detriment worth lacks.
However Fire tenders reached on time and with the help of locals doused the flames and stopped fire on time said a resident.
Property worth lakhs gutted including seven goats and a car also gutted in the mishap he added.
Meanwhile, Locals appeals to  SDM pattan Syed Naseer to provide some help so that they too would be able to live normally.
However, house owner and members of affected family requests district administration Baramulla to make some arrangement for us, so that we live life without any  hardships.
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

TRENDING NOW

To Top